Nov 1, 2013

Convocation

27th october 2013 - i was officially graduated! it was a very BIG day for me. and one of the sweetest moment i ever had.
apart from meeting with my ex-coursemates, (which i've to say i actually miss them)
and then celebrate with my best-est friends forever, i just wish i could replay all those moments
can i have a convocation again? lol

the sad thing about convocation is that u finally realized that u'll never have all those things u used to have before - lecture class, final exams, group discussion, projects, and most of all, ur friends
u know them 4 years more or less, u met them almost everyday, and there's moments that u'll always remember, and u'll share them with ur grandchildren one day
not even once i regretted myself for choosing utm because i'd enjoyed every moment of it
there's not a thing i hate about utm -eventhough i hate it before-
even the food, toilet, lecturer, faculty, college, or anything, oh i just love everything

but every thing should come to an end, and so is this. people move on
the past will always be remembered, but it is the future that must be faced

nevertheless, one of the happiest things is i've got to celebrate my convocation with my parents. they got to see me on the stage, receiving degree, and i'm sure they had just realized that their child has grown up before they actually know it
my convocation is one of the BIGGEST gift i could give my parents, for all their hardwork in helping me, supporting me, and not even complaining a thing. THANK YOU MAMA & AYAH!