Jan 5, 2012

Success

Tomorrow will be my first small step on stair towards SUCCESS. Hopefully I can do well and succeed to climb up all the steps to reach the SUCCESS.
This semester is quite tough for me... Not only the subjects, but with all the projects, assignments and presentation, those things really messed me up.
However, this semester did teach me a valuable lesson: "To finish your project is not impossible. It is YOU that made it not possible." Do I really just quote that? Haha. It just come out from my mind.
So hopefully you readers also get the lesson. Those who are struggling with your final exam, I wish you Good Luck and I hope we all could pass with flying colours!
(note: tomorrow is my English paper. so I thought of using fully English for this entry. hope you guys don't mind =))