Apr 15, 2012

What Am I

What am I in 5 years later?

em, I still haven't much thought of that.
I don't even have a goal of what exactly I want to achieve in life.

So after giving myself a little time, I'm started to think about it.

After graduate, I will either get a job or further study.
Either be an Engineer, or get a PhD.
But that will much more depend on my result.
So I can't decide right now of what exactly I will be doing..
Let's say if I got a chance to further study, I would like to study abroad.
anywhere would be fine, but it will be great if it's France or Korea :P


in 10 years later, I'm hoping I could buy my own car with my own money.
any car would just be great but I'm expecting it will be Peugeot 308 RC Z :P


and in the next 10 years, I'm also dreaming of having my own family with my loved ones.
and live happily ever after with her. *insyaAllah kalau ade jodoh* :)